Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Is there such a thing as too many projects?

Note: The title of the post is only answerable by other crafters - for the non-crafters it is purely a rhetorical question.

Having come back from the yarn sale with a lot of yarn and many new projects, I thought it was time to take stock of the projects that are now in some stage of preparedness in my flat. I was also inspired by Ravelry which helps with this but is limited by not including quilting projects as part of it. Not on here are the 2 pieces of Monk's cloth that I have which I haven't decided what to do with and all the scraps my Mother gave me at Christmas for which I have lots of ideas but am trying to get some of these done before I start something totally new (oh yeah, ahem, and all the cross stitch and one candlewicking projects that I have as well.) Top of my priority list is finishing the hand quilting on my first full size quilt - I am almost 2/5ths done. In that spirit, I am going to work on a bag that I am crocheting for the rest of the day. And wonder where on earth I am supposed to find the time to sit down and write a couple of articles for work so that I can advance my career.

No comments: